Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SPEAK Contest Winner

I wanted to give a great big shout out to everyone who commented on my post about SPEAK. It's such an important topic and you're all made of awesome, so thank you. The Random Number Generator has spoken--a copy of SPEAK by Laurie Halse Anderson, as well as the cool censorship button goes to....LINDSAY (a.k.a. Isabella). Congrats Lindsay! Please email me your mailing address and Lacey and I will get your prizes out ASAP.

I'll be on vacation next week, without internet access (I know, right?), and I'll be leaving the blog in the hands of my amazing Sisters. Hope everyone has a great week of reading and writing. I'll leave you with some words of inspiration for aspiring novelists: If Snooki can do it, so can you! :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG that is the nicest suprise this morning. Thank you. And thank you for SPEAKing up on this important topic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome--congrats Lindsay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Lindsay!!!1 :D

    Kristi, we will try not to let the blog fall apart without you. But I'm afraid I can't make that promise. Hurry home! :) Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, congrats to the winners and happy vacationing, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis