Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sometimes Things Just Suck

It's only Tuesday and it's already been a week full of tragic computer meltdowns, hours of stress and fear, and lots of money I'd rather not spend being spent. (Not to mention a week full of writing goals not being met.) So today I present you with yet another chestnut from The Universe, whose perfect timing helped me make it through yesterday.

"There are only miracles, and to one degree or another they all soothe, pamper, and enrich. However, to avoid blowing too many minds at once, some are disguised as unpleasant surprises, botched circumstances, and twisted acquaintances that can rarely be seen for who or what they truly are until the pendulum has fully swung."


I hope any of you out there having a bad week find this one helpful too! (Also, can you believe it's December already?!?)

4 comments:

  1. I love these notes. Thanks for sharing! I think December is a stressful time for a lot of us. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good quote :) Who knows what'll come out of this time

    www.damselinadirtydress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it crazy how the quotes each day seem perfect? I've had the most stressful week ever (not writing related) and this quote made me smile. Thanks for sharing it with the world and hope your week gets better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quote is actually exactly what I needed to hear... this week has been really rough, but that made me smile :). Thanks for sharing (and no, I can't believe it is December already... time flies by so fast I never seem to be able to keep up with it)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis