Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Elvis Presley!

As some of you know, I am a huge Elvis fan. I don't keep his toenail clippings in a jar or anything like that, but I am fairly convinced I was his past-life lover.

I won't clutter up this blog with random Elvis photos for your oogling pleasure (you can drop by my personal blog for that), but what kind of past-life lover would I be if I didn't publicly wish him a HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY!!!!

Elvis Aaron Presley
Jan. 8 1935- Aug. 16 1977


see ^ proof!

5 comments:

  1. This pic is too cute! You actually make an adorable couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love that you looked exactly the same in your past life as you do now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gross. >.< No one would ever carry around toenail clippings belonging to anyone...right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched something on an Elvis fan who had found a toenail clipping at Graceland and kept it >_<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis