Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gettin' Back In The Groove!

Summer is winding down. My big kid is back in school (2nd grade!!!) and my Tiny Human starts pre-k next week, so I am back in writing mode! Of course, writing mode never truly stops, but my blog hiatus has been long enough. I've missed you all.

You'd think after taking about a month off that I'd have something awesome to blog about, but alas, I do not. I could ramble on about my mandatory evacuation, thanks to Hurricane Irene, that turned into a party with my folks out in the sticks, but you don't want to hear about that.

*whispers* Husband is no longer a tattoo virgin.

But I want to hear about you! How was your summer? Did you get a lot of writing done, or are you a total summer slacker? Did you attend Write On Con? My super awesome agent, Sara Megibow, was a guest during one or more of the chats! What have I missed in the blogosphere?!


3 comments:

  1. A lot of people were on blogging hiatus during the summer, I can't wait to have them all back! It's been lonely around here. :(
    Sounds like you had a great summer. :) Awesome! And I'm glad you're safe after hurricane Irene. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bethany!!

    My block had worse flooding three weeks before Irene, but there were areas of NYC that were under a lot of water. Cars were submerged to their rooftops! We were very fortunate. Just a few fallen tree branches. :)

    Glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I also have a 2nd grader and one in pre-k. Unfortunately, she begged me to homeschool her this year so I have NO writing time during the day. :(

    I'm so glad you guys were okay during the hurricane. I was just on the Outer Banks for a wedding, and my brother told me that where I stayed is now 4 feet underwater. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis