Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vampires Suck

I actually love me some vampires--and one of my blog Sisters who shall remain nameless (Lacey) really, really loves them. My favorite vampire book of all time is The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, which is a beautifully written yet creepy tale of the original Vlad the Impaler. She also has a very cool website with uber-spooky music. Along with the rest of the nation, I also read the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer and have seen the first three movies. NOTE: Is there anyone who doesn't agree that Eclipse was the best of them so far? Anyone? Anyone else who was TEAM EDWARD while reading the books, but totally converted to TEAM JACOB after seeing the movies? I swear it wasn't just because of his abs.

Then I saw the trailer for Vampires Suck and laughed my ass off. Say what you will about the Twilight series which I actually found immensely entertaining (the books, not the movies, which are entertaining for entirely different reasons), but you know you have it made when someone spends a truckload of money to produce a film that pokes fun of your original movie.

This trailer for Vampires Suck involves Lady Gaga and Jacob's abs, and is less than 2 minutes long. Really, what more could you ask for? Enjoy:


4 comments:

  1. I can't watch this at work, but I have seen the trailers before and it looks hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I've watched the first Twilight movie probably 5 times, and I don't think it's that great. It's just okay for me. But I love that first kiss scene. I was team Edward all the way until the movies. And it's *not* just because of Jacob's abs! For the record, no seventeen-year-old boy should look like that.
    I'm looking forward to Vampires Suck, and I don't usually watch the parody movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see Vampires Suck! LOL. It looks hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on Eclipse being the best of the three so far. And the whole Team Edward in the book, Team Jacob in the movie.
    I'm looking forward to Vampires Suck! It makes me laugh whenever I see the trailer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis