Monday, November 1, 2010

Contest Monday featuring the Baker's Dozen Agent Auction

Hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween! As I write this, I'm still handing out candy to approximately one bajillion children right now (give or take a kazillion)...so I'm only posting one contest today, but it's a HUGE one. Like probably the hugest one we've ever posted on this blog. Here goes:

Authoress over at Miss Snark's First Victim is hosting an AH-MA-ZING contest for aspiring writers. If you write either adult or YA and have a completed (and polished) manuscript , you should give this one a shot. 13 agents will bid on your novel based on your logline and the first 250 words of your ms. 13! Agents! Bidding! Hence why it's called the Baker's Dozen Agent Auction. NOTE: You shouldn't enter if you already have an agent because that would just be awkward. Details can be found here, so get ready! Good luck!

Okay, I've had about another half a bajillion kids come to the door during the writing of this post. At least there shouldn't be much Halloween candy left, because I've learned the hard way that I have no will power whatsoever when it comes to Milky Ways. Oh yes, and HAPPY MONDAY!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds so cool! Thanks for the info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! We hardly got any kids. I still half half the candy I bought and I gave out big handfuls. They started at 3pm!

    The Bakers Dozen is such an awesome idea. I only wish my MS was in shape to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam--you're welcome!
    Lacey--I was hoping my new ms would be polished enough to enter, but it's looking doubtful at this point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks for the heads up =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis