Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finish Your Book First

I have no ideas for a post today so I'm directing you over to Mary Kole's post about why you need to finish your book before you query.

I know most of you already know this, but like Mary says, there's always newbies who are just starting out on their hunt for information on the publishing world and we all know how hard it is to wait until you're done to get feedback on your first ms!

She also has some great info on exceptions to the rule and info on dummies for those of you who write picture books.

3 comments:

  1. Mary's blog is great, and I loved her line about revising. I think revising is the most important part of writing. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, finish your book first! It's my ingrained motto ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis